Your thought partners and communication advisors
When creative, ambitious, and like-minded individuals come together, great things happen, and at In2 we prove the point. We are a team of passionate communicators who simply love what we do and we share a genuine desire to create value for our clients.
When you partner with us, you get access to an all-senior team of handpicked, high-caliber business communication consultants, strategists, and advisors with unrivaled market knowledge, industry expertise, and international experience.
We are more than just business communication consultants. As your communication strategists and thought partners, we work alongside you to help achieve your business goals as if we were one of your own.
As a collective, we firmly believe that we are more than just the sum of our parts. Our skills are diverse, as are our backgrounds and experience, but we share the same work ethic and approach to business, based on kindness, creativity, quality, and value.
We work hard to bring fresh ideas and creative strategies to the table and are focused on delivering outstanding value and creating a long-lasting impact on your business.
Founder and Managing Director
Anne Bleeker is a corporate communication professional with over 20 years of international experience in PR & Communications specialized in strategy development, internal communications, and content strategy.
She held senior leadership roles in PR & Communications in both Hospitality and Manufacturing prior to co-founding In2 Consulting in Dubai in 2010.
Expertise: communication strategy, corporate communication programme management, internal communication & employee engagement, communications training, and capacity building, thought leadership, and content development
- From Holland, Anne has lived in the UAE since 2001
- BA in Hotel Administration from the Hotel School The Hague and MBA from the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, USA
- Anne is former Director of Corporate Communication of Jumeirah Group
- She is a Trainer at the International School of Communications (ISOC) and has delivered communications courses at Zayed University, Middlesex University, and the Higher Colleges of Technology
General Manager PR
Laura Perez is a creative marketing and communication professional with expertise in the global luxury and upscale hospitality sector.
Expertise: marketing, communication strategy, PR campaign planning and management, crisis communications, internal communications, digital PR, and social media
- From Mexico, Laura lived in the UAE for twelve years before she moved to Ibiza in 2020
- Bachelor’s degree in Business and Tourism Administration from Anahuac University in Merida, Mexico.
- Prior to joining In2, Laura was the Global VP of Communications at Mövenpick and Area Director of PR of The Address Hotels & Resorts
Head of Content
Louise Charlesworth is a media, marketing, and communication professional with a decade’s experience working as a senior journalist and editor in the UK and UAE.
Expertise: content creation, copywriting, journalism, brand positioning, strategic communication, PR strategy, and planning
- From England, Louise has lived in the UAE since 2007
- BA in English and Philosophy from University of Nottingham and post-grad in NCTJ magazine journalism from Harlow College
Senior Communications Consultant
With over 17 years of experience from the Far East, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, Cristina Kristensen is a communication professional specializing in hospitality, F&B, retail, and leisure.
Expertise: PR strategy and execution, feature writing, content development, media relations, corporate profiling, social media, and brand building
- From Denmark, Cristina has lived in the UAE for nine years before she moved to Nairobi, Kenya where she now resides
- BA in English and French from Copenhagen Business School
- Cristina has worked for companies such as Maersk, Nielsen Marketing Research, The Economist, and prior to joining In2 she was the PR Account Director at CTT Consulting Dubai