Your thought partners and communication advisors
When creative, ambitious and like-minded individuals come together, great things happen, and at In2 we prove the point. We are a team of passionate communicators who simply love what we do and we share a genuine desire to create value for our clients.
When you partner with us, you get access to a team of handpicked, high-calibre business communication consultants, strategists and advisors with unrivaled market knowledge, industry expertise and international experience.
We are more than just consultants. As your communication strategists and thought partners we work alongside you to help achieve your business goals as if we were one of your own.
As a collective, we firmly believe that we are more than just the sum of our parts. Our skills are diverse, as are our backgrounds and experience, but we share the same work ethic and approach to business, based on kindness, creativity, quality and value.
We work hard to bring fresh ideas and creative strategies to the table and are focused on delivering outstanding value and creating a long lasting impact on your business.
Founder and Managing Director
Anne is a business communications professional with over 25 years of international experience. She co-founded In2 Consulting in Dubai in 2010, after leading corporate communication departments for multinational organisations in hospitality and manufacturing.
Expertise: Business communication strategy and advisory, positioning and messaging, CEO profiling and thought leadership, content strategy and development, internal communication and employee engagement, training and communication capacity building.
- From Holland, Anne has lived in the UAE since 2001
- BA in Hotel Administration from the Hotel School The Hague and MBA from the University of Colorado in Colorado Springs, USA
- Former Director of Corporate Communications of Jumeirah Group and Vice President Corporate Communications at Future Pipe Industries Group
- Freelance trainer at the International School of Communications (ISOC), Anne has delivered communications courses at Zayed University, Middlesex University and the Higher Colleges of Technology, amongst others
- Advisor at the Growth Advisors International Network (GAIN)
Cristina Baekkelund Kristensen
Director of Communications
With over 20 years’ experience from the Far East, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Cristina is a communications professional with proficiency in multiple industries and multicultural environments. She handles business communication and content development for a varied client portfolio, primarily B2B within hospitality, tech and service.
Expertise: Business communication, thought leadership, ghostwriting, feature writing, content development, strategic PR, corporate profiling, social media strategies and brand building.
- From Denmark, Cristina lived in the UAE for nine years before moving to Copenhagen where she now resides
- BA in English and French from Copenhagen Business School
- Previously worked for companies such as Maersk, Nielsen Marketing Research and The Economist
- Prior to joining In2 she was the PR Account Director at CTT Consulting Dubai
- In charge of In2 Consulting’s LinkedIn and social media platforms