Business communication that drives results
Creative thinking, a passion for corporate storytelling, and a desire to help organisations grow and succeed through effective communication, led to the creation of In2 Consulting in 2010 and has defined us ever since.
At In2 we get inside your business to understand your brand positioning and business communication needs from every angle. Our team of creative storytellers craft a comms plan just for you, designed to help you achieve the results you’re after. Our approach is based on creativity, quality and value; developing tailored strategies that not only support your goals but exceed your expectations. We are proven corporate writers, technically proficient, and we know how to tell a great story. Essentially, we write without fear and edit without mercy.
As a full-service strategic communication advisory and PR consultancy, we use our industry knowledge, our network, and our experience to boost your visibility. We share your desire to succeed and believe in quality over quantity; providing results that demonstrate business value.
As a fully-virtual firm by design, we are nimble and flexible, and passionately believe that our virtual model not only benefits our team, but brings significant added value to our clients. Our setup is unique in the region and as the only overseas founding member of the PRCA Virtual Agencies Group, we actively advocate this business model in the industry.
Your thought partners and communication advisors
When you partner with us, you get access to a team of handpicked, high-calibre business communication consultants, strategists and advisors with unrivalled market knowledge, industry expertise and international experience. Our skills are diverse, as are our background and experience, but we share the same work ethics and approach to business, based on kindness, creativity, quality and value.
MEET OUR TEAM
Founder and Managing Director
Anne is a business communications professional with over 25 years of international experience. She co-founded In2 Consulting in Dubai in 2010, after leading corporate communication departments for multinational organisations in hospitality and manufacturing.
Expertise: Business communication strategy and advisory, positioning and messaging, CEO profiling and thought leadership, content strategy and development, internal communication and employee engagement, training and communication capacity building.
- From Holland, Anne has lived in the UAE since 2001
- BA in Hotel Administration from the Hotel School The Hague and MBA from the University of Colorado in Colorado Springs, USA
- Former Director of Corporate Communications of Jumeirah Group and Vice President Corporate Communications at Future Pipe Industries Group
- Freelance trainer at the International School of Communications (ISOC), Anne has delivered communications courses at Zayed University, Middlesex University and the Higher Colleges of Technology, amongst others
- Advisor at the Growth Advisors International Network (GAIN)
Cristina Baekkelund Kristensen
Director of Communications
With over 20 years’ experience from the Far East, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Cristina is a communications professional with proficiency in multiple industries and multicultural environments. She handles business communication and content development for a varied client portfolio, primarily B2B within hospitality, tech and service.
Expertise: Business communication, thought leadership, ghostwriting, feature writing, content development, strategic PR, corporate profiling, social media strategies and brand building.
- From Denmark, Cristina lived in the UAE for nine years before moving to Copenhagen where she now resides
- BA in English and French from Copenhagen Business School
- Previously worked for companies such as Maersk, Nielsen Marketing Research and The Economist
- Prior to joining In2 she was the PR Account Director at CTT Consulting Dubai
- In charge of In2 Consulting’s LinkedIn and social media platforms
2019 Daman Corporate Health and Wellness Awards
Winner in the “Work- Life Balance” category
2018 UAE Business Awards
Best Hospitality PR Agency in the UAE
2018 PRCA MENA Awards
Shortlisted for “Best B2B PR Campaign”