Business communication that drives results
Creative thinking, a passion for corporate storytelling, and a desire to help organisations grow and succeed through effective communication, led to the creation of In2 Consulting in 2010 and has defined us ever since.
At In2 we get inside your business to understand your communication needs from every angle. Our team of creative storytellers craft a comms plan just for you, designed to help you achieve the results you’re after. Our approach is based on creativity, quality and value; developing tailored strategies that not only support your goals but exceed your expectations. We are proven corporate writers, technically proficient, and we know how to tell a great story. Essentially, we write without fear and edit without mercy.
As a full-service strategic PR agency and business communication consultancy, we use our industry knowledge, our network, and our experience to boost your visibility. We share your desire to succeed and believe in quality over quantity; providing results that demonstrate business value.
As a fully-virtual firm by design, we are nimble and flexible, and passionately believe that our virtual model not only benefits our team, but brings significant added value to our clients. Our set up is unique in the region and as the only overseas founding member of the PRCA Virtual Agencies Group, we actively advocate this business model in the industry.
Your thought partners and communication advisors
When you partner with us, you get access to a team of handpicked, high-calibre business communication consultants, strategists and advisors with unrivalled market knowledge, industry expertise and international experience. Our skills are diverse, as are our backgrounds and experience, but we share the same work ethics and approach to business, based on kindness, creativity, quality and value.
MEET OUR TEAM
Founder and Managing Director
Anne is a corporate communications professional with 25 years of international experience in PR and business communication, specialised in communication strategy, internal communication, content strategy and communication advisory.
She held senior leadership roles in PR and Communications in both hospitality and manufacturing prior to co-founding In2 Consulting in Dubai in 2010.
Expertise: communication strategy, corporate communications programme management, internal communication and employee engagement, communications training and capacity building, thought leadership and content development.
- From Holland, Anne has lived in the UAE since 2001
- BA in Hotel Administration from the Hotel School The Hague and MBA from the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, USA
- Anne is former Director of Corporate Communications of Jumeirah Group
- She is a Trainer at the International School of Communications (ISOC) and has delivered communications courses at Zayed University, Middlesex University and the Higher Colleges of Technology
Senior Communications Consultant
With over 20 years’ experience from the Far East, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Cristina is a communications professional with proficiency in multiple industries and multicultural environments. She has a varied client portfolio, comprising both B2B and B2C, within hospitality, service and corporate.
Expertise: Communication and PR strategy and execution, feature writing, content development, media relations, corporate profiling, social media and brand building.
- From Denmark, Cristina lived in the UAE for nine years before moving to Nairobi, Kenya where she now resides
- BA in English and French from Copenhagen Business School
- Cristina has worked for companies such as Maersk, ACNielsen Marketing Research, The Economist and prior to joining In2 she was the PR Account Director at CTT Consulting Dubai
- Cristina also handles In2 Consulting’s LinkedIn and social media platforms
2019 Daman Corporate Health and Wellness Awards
Winner in the “Work- Life Balance” category
2018 UAE Business Awards
Best Hospitality PR Agency in the UAE
2018 PRCA MENA Awards
Shortlisted for “Best B2B PR Campaign”