Anne is a business communications professional with over 25 years of international experience. She co-founded In2 Consulting in Dubai in 2010, after leading corporate communication departments for multinational organisations in hospitality and manufacturing.
Expertise: Business communication strategy and advisory, positioning and messaging, CEO profiling and thought leadership, content strategy and development, internal communication and employee engagement, training and communication capacity building.
- From Holland, Anne has lived in the UAE since 2001
- BA in Hotel Administration from the Hotel School The Hague and MBA from the University of Colorado in Colorado Springs, USA
- Former Director of Corporate Communications of Jumeirah Group and Vice President Corporate Communications at Future Pipe Industries Group
- Freelance trainer at the International School of Communications (ISOC), Anne has delivered communications courses at Zayed University, Middlesex University and the Higher Colleges of Technology, amongst others
- Advisor at the Growth Advisors International Network (GAIN)